sábado, 26 de octubre de 2019

ORIGeometry.

Welcome to the new "Educación Plástica Visual y Audiovisual"... in English for the first courses of ESO. It is a new challenge for me and honestly, I have some doubTS about the bilingual system but it is already here and it will not stop me in my way of Teaching.

It is my first attempt in my teaching journey and I am really proud of it. Firstly because I love ORIGAMI since I was a child like you and I have always dreamed of teaching it. Secondly because I have reached my goals linking ORIGAMI with GEOMETRY. Origami is geometry, without a shadow of doubts, but I have never found the way to link both of them in a exercise...until now, of course!

Here you can find the first levels of this amazing course Probably you have already done it in class, but if you have not finished it, you will  have another chance.

Good luck!



No hay comentarios: